Create beautiful, ornate flowers with this instructive origami book, with sheets of origami paper included.
From the tulip to the amaryllis, the projects in this book are inspired by plants in the Kew collection.
Each design has clear step-by-step instructions and accompanying photographs, as well as information on basic folding techniques and materials.
Featuring a die-cut cover which reveals the origami sheets within, this delightful full-colour book serves as an excellent introduction to those who want to experiment with paper-folding and create beautiful and original flower models.
What it contains: 1 paperback book, 80 pages, with 24 sheets of origami paper
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- Organic? Unlikely
- Manufactured in EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- What's it made from? Paper, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Unknown
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 7+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A - a book not a toy
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe!