Kit contains the dry ingredients for making 3-4 bath bombs (all so safe they're actually edible!) - 600g to 700g in total - enough for a full mixing bowl of mixture and 3-4 bathbombs depending on the size of mold you use:
- Epsom salts, citric acid, baking soda
- Natural pigments: yellow = organic turmeric; red = organic beetroot
- Instructions for making bath bombs from these.
...all packed in NatureFlex - a strong, transparent material made from wood that composts! You can put into your home compost heap or brown bin.
You need to add:
- Any cooking oil - olive oil, rapeseed oil, etc - about 50ml per person
- Water (roughly 10% the volume of olive oil)
- Essential oil - 2 drops per bath bomb, so far less than one of those tiny bottles for a whole party (but be careful the kids don't get carried away with it)
- Molds - you don't need to buy any specialised ones. We find many household items work well.
Playdough molds and cookie cutters - simpler shapes work better
Ice cube trays
Christmas baubles that open so you can fill them yourself
- ...anything strong enough you can pack the mixture tight and put a good deal of pressure onto it without it breaking, ideally with at least a tiny flexibility to help you then get the bath bomb out!
It's fun to experiment with different items as molds and there's no risk: if your bath bomb falls apart right out of the mold, just scoop it up and try it in a different mold!