This innovative, glue-free mechanical model kit is made in Europe using sustainability-certified* birch plywood cut by a high-precision laser. Will delight any dinosaur fan.
instruction with description.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Russia/ Belarus
- Organic? N/A
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* birch plywood
- What's it packaged in? Wooden box and shrink wrapped
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No-shrink wrapped
- Vegan? N/A
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: 8+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Toy of the year in Poland 2018
- Safety standards met:
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We wish it wash't shrink-wrapped, but we understand why (dirt / fingerprints / marks on the box would take a lot away from the gift, and as a % of the materials used by weight the shrinkwrap is small). So I guess what we wish is, that the shrink-wrap was made from plants...maybe the future holds this!