A set of five Easter Eggs in gorgeous pastel colours, each with an individual, needle felted design.
The perfect accompaniment for your Easter Tree or a chocolate free alternative for your egg hunt!
What it contains: 3 decorative Mini Easter Bunnies each with an individual design, handmade of biodegrable felt.
Size of each Easter Bunny: approx. 7cm each.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - New Zealand
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Nepal
- What's it made from? Sheep’s wool from New Zealand. This natural by-product is processed to the highest environmental standards and always cruelty free. All the dyes used to create the vibrant colours are ‘azo’ free and most are natural dyes.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: recycled or biodegradable plastic bags and recycled postage bags
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? No - it is made of sheep wool
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - keep it in a safe, dry space and reuse it every year for Easter
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: great for all ages
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: not yet
- Safety standards met: As this is a handmade ornament intended for a family to use together, and not a toy intended for a child to use alone, it does not require or bear the CE-mark.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We would love to see these made in Europe.