This tractor is a wonderful piece of engineering that is both creative and innovative. It's easy to assemble thanks to the clear instructions provided. It's a great starter piece for younger mechanical model fans.
What it contains
54 parts and 6 spare parts, Rubber bands, Axles (large and small), Ruler (for checking dimensions),Thread. You will need: a razor blade, scissors, sandpaper and a wax candle. No need for glue or paint (but you can paint it, if you want to!). Size of assembled model: 7.5cm x 3.5cm x 5.6cm. How to use it: Very carefully push out the pieces from the front side of the board, taking care not to break them. If the piece does not come out, gently cut any notches with the razor blade. To reduce friction, use the candle to wax the gear face and axle rotation areas. Assemble in a well-lit area, and follow the instructions carefully. You can also disassemble this model in reverse order.
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Russia/ Belarus
- Organic? N/A
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* birch plywood
- What's it packaged in? Wooden box and shrink wrapped
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No-shrink wrapped
- Vegan? N/A
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: 8+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Toy of the year in Poland 2018
- Safety standards met:
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We wish it wash't shrink-wrapped, but we understand why (dirt / fingerprints / marks on the box would take a lot away from the gift, and as a % of the materials used by weight the shrinkwrap is small). So I guess what we wish is, that the shrink-wrap was made from plants...maybe the future holds this!