STICK-LETS help us reconnect with nature through imaginative and open play. They're flexible, durable, reusable and weather-resistant connectors made of silicone (from sand!). They come in lots of colors - each a different size/shape. With Stick-Lets, children can learn to create and build at a young age. They work brilliantly for team building events, parties, camps and school yards.
Nicely accompanied by the Stick Book!
- Raw materials from Europe? No - Taiwan - 18,000km by sea, breaking our 'local' eco-principle. But we love the product, it is highly durable, made from sand not petroleum, and encourages people to reconnect with nature. So we're off-setting the transport carbon by planting 1 tree per set bought with One Tree Planted.
- Organic? N/A - not made from plants
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Taiwan
- What's it made from? Silicone (from sand), cotton for bag
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes!
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Not biodegradable - but still really good for our planet because it's made from sand (not petroleum), can be used for generations and then recycled
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standards; RoHS
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Want it to be made more locally to us - this change is underway - watch this space!
Search terms: Sticklets