Water-based, certified-organic, hypoallergenic (dermatologically tested) face paint in 3 colors (black, white, and red), with a brush and instructions for 2 designs.
Enough face paint for about 12 full faces.
Washes easily off with soap and water.
Packed plastic-free in an innovative cardboard pallette.
Packed in France by adults with disabilities, at a facility that promotes social and professional inclusion.
What it contains
1 cardboard palette with 3 colors of facepaint (2.5g each), 1 cosmetic brush, and instructions for 2 facepaint designs. Pack size is 13 x 7.5 x 0.8 cm.
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? Yes - Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-based ingredients were organically grown
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from?
- Facepaint: Cornstarch*, glyceryl oleate citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, Vitamin E, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid (preservative, rated 1 out of 10 - lowest risk - by ewg.org). Red also includes: mica. All colors may also contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green), CI 77742 (manganese violet), CI 75470 (carmine). * Organically-grown ingredients. 99% of ingredients by weight are of natural origin; 10% are from organically-grown plants.
- Pallete and box are cardboard
- Brush is made from: wood, aluminium, nylong
What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? Yes except for 2 little rivets on the palette that hold the colors in
- Vegan? No - red colour uses carmine (made from insects)
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: 3 years +
- Shelf life: 12 months after opening
- Awards: Certified Imprim’vert for eco-friendly printing
- Safety standards met:
- Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-baesd ingredients were organically grown
- Qualite France certified
- European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes with soap and warm water
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with it!
- Add some water to the fae paints and apply to skin using the brush.
- Remove with warm water and soap.
- Leave brush and palette out to dry before putting away.