Time to start exploring outside!
This lovely Explorer Kit is made 100% plastic-free in a little studio in Barcelona and is the perfect accessory for kids who love the outdoors and enjoy adventure walks.
The kit contains everything your little explorer needs and comes in a handy cotton bag for easy storage.
What it contains: An explorer backpack, an easy-to-use flower press, a wooden compass, an explorer's scarf, a treasure box, bamboo tongs, a magnifying glass and an activity book with lots of instructions.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Spain
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Cotton fabric (bag), pine wood and rubber (flower press), pine wood (compass), cardboard (treasure box), bamboo (tongs), glass and cardboard (magnifying glass), cardboard and paper (notebook)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard Box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? Almost! The only very small thing which contains plastic is the rubber closure of the flower press but the rest of the kit is 100% plastic free
- Vegan? Yes - not certified
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Wooden elements of the set are biodegradable
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: approx. 3 to 11 years (adult supervision as not CE-marked)
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: This kit is designed for adults and kids to use together as it's not CE-marked and hasn't been toy-safety tested, so is not suitable for kids to use on their own.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it and hopefully at some stage our maker in Barcelona can remove the last little bit of plastic in this kit also :)