Who doesn't love bowling (especially when you can skip those terrible shoes)?! This classic wooden bowling set is handmade in Barcelona from local sustainable wood - and you can see the quality of both the wood and the work.
With a handy net-bag to keep everything in, it's perfect for family time or parties; for garden, park or beach days.
What it contains
6 pins (16cm tall) and 3 balls, all handcrafted sustainability-certified* beechwood, with a (plastic - we're working on this!) net for easy carrying / storing, all in a recycled giftbox
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? TBC - TBC
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* wood
- What's it packaged in? Recycled cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes except the bag provided for carrying the kit around which is reusable plastic net bag
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable / compostable? Biodegradable
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love a plastic-free net! We've told the maker, let's see what they can do!