Put people into a bubble, top-down! Brilliant for kids' parties, weddings, or just to make a day memorable.
The rope is large enough to fit over someone sitting in awheelchair, sitting in a chair, or standing up in a big wedding dress! Used by 2 people. Dip and drip then, each person holding their 2 wands close together, at the same time raise your wands and the rope above the in-a-bubble-person’s head - then open and lower down over them (and wait for their reaction)!
Unlike our other bubble kits which mostly work well in a breeze, this one needs a still day or an indoor / sheltered environment (a breeze tends to pop the giant bubble before you've brought it all the way down)
- 1 litre of 3x biodegradable giant bubble concentrate (makes 3 litres of giant bubble mix when diluted); and
- 1 set of 60cm sustainably sourced wooden wands and a unique 'over the head in a bubble' fairtrade cotton rope.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes except the cotton for the wicks (and Dr Zigs are working on that)
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from?
- Biodegradable bubble mix: Plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- Other elements: Fairtrade cotton (wick), sustainable wood (wand(s)), recycled plastic (bottle for bubble mix; 20-50% of it is recycled)
What's it packaged in? Compostable cellophane bag only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the bubble mix bottles are 20-50% recycled plastic
- Biodegradable / compostable? Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); wand(s) = yes (cotton and wood); bubble mix container = no (plastic)
- Reusable / refillable? Yes you can order giant bubblemix refills from us here.
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: Several years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!