FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, VASHTI HARRISON.
Did you know that the father of African cinema was originally a bricklayer? Or that Vogue's editor-at-large read his first Vogue magazine in his local library? Learn all about the exceptional black men who broke barriers and fought injustice to realise their dreams and make the world a better place.
With Vashti Harrison's beautiful illustrations and illuminating writing, discover the stories of black men from all walks of life, including: Doctor Harold Moody, Diplomat Kofi Annan, Activist Paul Stephenson, Architect Sir David Adjaye, Comic book author Dwayne McDuffie, Musician Prince.
Your own little leaders will be inspired to take on the world after learning about these incredible men.
What it contains: 1 paperback book, 96 pages
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Italy
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: At 96 pages we reckon age 6+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with this printed-in-Europe book!