These stacking blocks are rainbow-coloured and beautiful. Honeycomb-light and precision-cut, they stack metres high. Children young and old are instantly drawn to them (and so, to be honest, are adults!). There are endless ways to express and expand your imagination with Bioblo!
Construction toys promote hand-hand and hand-eye coordination, as well as stamina, dexterity, and frustration tolerance :-). Bioblos are also a great learning toy for counting, maths, colour-matching games, basic geometry and physics.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Austria, Germany, Slovenia
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Croatia
- What's it made from? 60% sawdust from sustainably-managed fir and spruce forests in Austria and Germany; 35% recycled high-quality plastic drinking cups from Germany (free from plasticisers, PVC, BPA, or other harmful elements); 5% environmentally-friendly colours from Slovenia (both organic and inorganic but all free of heavy metals)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Wooden pallet, cardboard, small amount of plastic wrapping to protect from moisture
- Plastic-free? Made with 35% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - 35% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Biodegradable compostable?No
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes - can be recycled into new Bioblos!
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Blue Angel; German Design Award 2018; Spiel Gut award for play value; Green Product Award 2015
- Safety standards met: European Toy Standards; CE-marked
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?
[Search terms: Bio Blo, Bioblocks, Bio Blocks, Bio Bio, Biobio, Bloblo, jenga]