(Easily) Fix That Broken Flip-Flop!
Don't bin it...fix it in 2 minutes with this easy hack: FixIts.
FixIts are super for making replacement parts, fixing rigid things, or where they can wrap around something.
They're a moldable bioplastic, made in the UK from plants 🌱💚🌍
- Melt in freshly-boiled water
- Mold with your hands
- Hardens in 2 minutes
- Not happy? Back in boiled water to re-mold
- At end of life put in the organic waste bin for (industrial, not home) composting ♻️
We also stock these other repair hacks (see here), which unlike FixIts are not eco in themselves (but very eco in keeping much bigger items out of the bin!):
- Sugru for rubbery things and gluing to walls;
- Gorilla Tape for tents, mobile phone screens, inflatables, down jackets, anything plastic-sheet-like;
- Gorilla Gel Superglue for everything else!