Make bathtime magical with this "rainbow from a star" effect bath bomb!
Gently float the Star Baff Bomb into your bath and watch as it releases its hidden rainbow colours. It is so much fun to see it fizzing and releasing special effects once submerged in water!
This bath bomb is not only skin safe, it is also safe to drain it after your bath is finished as they are biodegradable and it is easy to clean and totally stain free.
What it contains: 1 x 110g white star-shaped bath bomb with rainbow effect
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Baff Bombz contains no harmful chemicals and are kind to the skin. The non-toxic, easy clean formula is kind to the environment as the Baff Bombz are biodegradable. Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Maltodextrin, C10-18 Triglycerides, PEG-400, Parfum. [+/- CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 16035, CI 45410].
- What's it packaged in? The packaging is made of cardboard. The individual bath bomb(s) are shrinkwrapped.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Corrugated cardboard boxes, made partly from recycled material and fully recyclable.
- Plastic-free? No only 95% of they packaging is plastic free as the packaging contains shrinkwrap.
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Biodegradable (not certified) in water treatment systems as it only contains natural ingredients but not compostable.
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes - recycable cardboard box and leaflet, shrinkwrap is recycable too.
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Awards: Toy Verdict Awards, Dad's Choice Awards, Rainbow Toy Awards, Toy Talk Awards, Best New Outdoor Toy Award, Buyers Choice Award, Made for Mums Toy Award, Outdoor Toy Awards, Mums Choice Awards and the Independent Toy Awards!
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (EN71) and American safety standards (ASTM + CPSR). CE-marked. Certified by Dermatest based on 30 human trial skin patch tests.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes - these products will not stain your bath, skin, clothes or carpet; providing that instructions are followed correctly.
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love the Baff Bombz and it is great that they are made in the UK (which gives more confidence in its safety and reduces its toy-miles) But we don't love that the packging contains shrinkwrap :(
Care/use instructions: We advise never to have direct skin contact. By following the instructions and gently placing the baff bomb straight from the bag into the water there should not be any situation were skin becomes stained.
Search terms: Zimpli Kids, baff bomb, baff bombz