Which planet is it going to be today? Mars, Venus, Mercury?
Create a colourful fizzing bathtime adventure by gently placing these bubbling bath bombs into your bath water and watch them fizz and change the colour of the water. It is so much fun to see it fizzing and releasing special effects once submerged in water!
These bath bombs is not only skin safe, they are also safe to drain after your bath is finished as they are biodegradable and they are easy to clean and totally stain free.
9 x 35g skin-kind bath bombs, each representing a planet with its own planetary fact card.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Baff Bombz contains no harmful chemicals and are kind to the skin. The non-toxic, easy clean formula is kind to the environment as the Baff Bombz are biodegradable. Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Maltodextrin, C10-18 Triglycerides, PEG-400, Parfum. [+/- CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 16035, CI 45410]
- What's it packaged in? The packaging is made of cardboard. The individual bath bomb(s) are SHRINKWRAPPED.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Corrugated cardboard boxes, made partly from recycled material and fully recyclable.
- Plastic-free? No only 95% of they packaging is plastic free as the packaging contains shrinkwrap.
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Biodegradable in water treatment systems as they only contain natural ingredients, but not compostable.
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes - recycable cardboard box and leaflet, shrinkwrap is recycable too.
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Awards: Toy Verdict Awards, Dad's Choice Awards, Rainbow Toy Awards, Toy Talk Awards, Best New Outdoor Toy Award, Buyers Choice Award, Made for Mums Toy Award, Outdoor Toy Awards, Mums Choice Awards and the Independent Toy Awards!
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (EN71) and American safety standards (ASTM + CPSR). CE-marked. Certified by Dermatest based on 30 human trial skin patch tests.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes - these products will not stain your bath, skin, clothes or carpet; providing that instructions are followed correctly.
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love the Baff Bombz and it is great that they are made in the UK (which gives more confidence in its safety and reduces its toy-miles) But we don't love that the packging contains shrinkwrap :(
We advise never to have direct skin contact. By following the instructions and gently placing the baff bomb straight from the bag into the water there should not be any situation were skin becomes stained.
Search terms: Zimpli Kids, baff bomb, baff bombz