- Chunky pencils that are easy for little hands to use.
- Solid paint in a wooden pencil - the eco alternative to paint sticks!
- They give fantastic colour-coverage for vibrant pictures.
- The work well on glass (and wipe off again!)
- Add water and a paintbrush to use as paint.
- Use on balloons, stones, car windows when travelling, jars, cloth, leaves, skin (with water)
- Layer them up then scrape a pattern
1 cardboard box with either:
- 6 colours: red, yellow, blue, green, brown, pale pink; or
- 10 colours: red, orange, yellow, lime, blue, turquoise, green, brown, black, pale pink.
These wooden pencils are made in Germany. Packaged in a PEFC-certified cardboard box. No plastic whatsoever.
Really great for all ages under close supervision, not a size or shape that poses a choking hazard, but technically they are age 3+ because a broken piece of lead could be swallowed (it's non-toxic but those are the rules for age-grading toys)
Don't forget your sharpener! We've sourced German-made wooden ones that fit these chunky pencils perfectly.
These go wonderfully with our 3D colour-in cardboard toys.
Search term: pumpkin, parer, pairer, window marker, window markers, window crayons