For mess-free sharpening especially in school. The cannister catches the parings and can be emptied that evening at home or end of the day in school.
Use markers or paints to decorate the cardboard cannister in your own style! No-one else will have a sharpener quite like yours!
Suitable for pencils up to 8mm in diameter (the "regular" type of common colouring and writing pencils, not the "chunky" type - for those choose our double sharpener),
What it contains
Wooden pencil sharpener (on lid) with a cardboard cannister to catch parings. 6cm tall, 4cm in diameter. Suitable for pencils up to 8mm in diameter ("normal" thin colouring or writing pencils).
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Germany
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? Beechwood, recycled cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? The cardboard has already been recycled
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable compostable?Wood and cardboard - yes; metal - no
- Reusable refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: 4+. Includes normal pencil-sharpening blade
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None but let us know!
Search terms: parer, pairer