Marine animals and their habitats, from up on the ice, down to colorful coral reefs, underwater forests, and right down to the deepest darkest depths where the weird and wonderful lurk.
Highlights how we're hurting our seas, what children can do to help, including tips on living with less plastic (including how to make your own recycled shopping bag!)
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Slovakia
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* paper!
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Biodegradable compostable?Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 4 to 10 years
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? TBC
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!