This lovely, kids-and-adults hammock is made of 100% recycled materials (recycled plastic bottles in fact) and is great for outdoor and indoor use. Comes with stuff sack and ropes / carabiners to hang from trees etc. and is available in colours red and blue.
The maximum certified and tested weight capacity for the hammock is 225kg (35 stone).
The company which produces these hammocks plants 4 trees for every item sold - how cool is that!
Aaaand....this hammock also comes with a lifetime warranty, yes you heard right LIFETIME WARRANTY!
What it contains:
- 1x Hammock (dimensions: packed away 24cm x 12cm x 12cm; set-up 3m x 1.8m)
- 1x Stuff Sack (16cm x 10cm)
- 2x No Fuss Straps (Length: 2.3m)
- 2 x Steel Carabiners
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - The plastic bottles used for this hammock are collected from countries all over the world.
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Australia
- What's it made from? 100% made of recycled materials. To be exact there are 37 recycled plastic bottles in your hammock :)
- What's it packaged in? compostable packaging bags
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard Boxes
- Plastic-free? No made from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan? Yes vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Made from recycled plastic.
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? Great to reuse
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: all ages - although the ropes are a choking hazard for children under 3 years, and the hammock is not something children can set-up by themselves
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: The safety standard is the weight rating. This has been certified and tested with a capacity of 225kg.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but please let us know what you think.
Care/use instructions: We recommend hand washing your hammock with cold water with a non-bleaching product. Once washed, remove the hammock from the water and hang out to dry so you will be ready for your next adventure.
Please note: Never use a dryer for drying your hammock!