This kids-and-adults hammock is made of 100% recycled materials (37 recycled plastic bottles in fact) and is great for outdoor and indoor use. Comes with stuff sack for storing plus everything you need (ropes / carabiners) to hang it from trees. Sets up in 60 seconds.
Certified and tested up to 225kg (35 stone) bodyweight using it.
With 4 trees planted for each hammock.
Aaaand....each hammock is triple-stitched for strength and comes with a lifetime warranty, yes you heard right LIFETIME WARRANTY!
What it contains:
- 1x Hammock (dimensions: packed away 24cm x 12cm x 12cm; set-up 3m x 1.8m)
- 1x Stuff Sack (16cm x 10cm)
- 2x No Fuss Straps (Length: 2.3m)
- 2 x Steel Carabiners
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - The plastic bottles used for this hammock are collected from countries all over the world.
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Australia
- What's it made from? 100% made of recycled materials. To be exact there are 37 recycled plastic bottles in your hammock :)
- What's it packaged in? compostable packaging bags
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard Boxes
- Plastic-free? No made from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan? Yes vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Made from recycled plastic.
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? Great to reuse
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: all ages - although the ropes are a choking hazard for children under 3 years, and the hammock is not something children can set-up by themselves
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: The safety standard is the weight rating. This has been certified and tested with a capacity of 225kg.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but please let us know what you think.
Care/use instructions: We recommend hand washing your hammock with cold water with a non-bleaching product. Once washed, remove the hammock from the water and hang out to dry so you will be ready for your next adventure.
Please note: Never use a dryer for drying your hammock!