A beautifully-designed chocolate-and-surprise-toy set your little one will love - and that loves them and their planet back! 100% organic, vegan, GM-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, free of refined sugar, home-compostable, plastic-free, and locally-made. And the chocolate is absolutely delicious. YES PLEASE!!
A box with 18 ToyChoc boxes - each with a different woodland animal inside.
*Currently not available for shipping to the US.
- Energy kcal/100g: 630
- Energy kJ/100g: 2609
- Fat/100g: 51.6
- of which saturates (g): 35
- Carbohydrates/100g: 32
- of which sugars (g): 25.5
- Protein/100g: 5.6
- Salt/100g: 0.13
A stylish box containing: 2 yummy, organic, vegan chocolates individually-wrapped in home-compostable NatureFlex; a delightful recycled-cardboard 3D puzzle toy to assemble; plus a fun facts card! Box size is 5cm x 5cm x 5cm.
- Raw materials from Europe? Some - Peru (organic cacao beans - fairly-traded, and grown on small, family-owned farms); Sri Lanka (organic coconut oil); Madagascar (organic vanilla); Europe TBC (cardboard and paper)
- Organic? Chocolate: Yes 100% and certified; packaging: unclear probably not
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Chocolate: 100% organic ingredients: cacao mass, coconut sugar, creamed coconut, cacao butter, vanilla (cocoa solids: 66% minimum). Chocolate wrapping: NatureFlex (home-compostable, made from plants). Toy, factsheet: 100%-recycled cardboard and paper.
- What's it packaged in? 100%-recycled-cardboard box (PEFC and 1 other sustainability certificate*)
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes 100% and Vegan Society certified
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes 100%
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Cardboard packaging is recycled
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Biodegradable /compostable? Yes 100%, every inch of it can be home-composted
- Reusable / refillable? Not really
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 3+ (may contain small parts unsuitable for a younger child)
- Shelf life: Constantly being restocked so generally good for 6-10 months
- Winner, World Food Innovation Awards 2019
- Silver, Best Vegan Chocolate Awards 2019
- ‘Best Eco Toy Design’ Bronze at 2018 Junior Design Awards
- Winner, Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year Award 2019
- Great Taste Awards every year since 2018...judges comments have included, “creamy, glossy, melts smoothly on the palate,” and, “a wonderful smooth and luxurious chocolate, hard to believe it is dairy free”
- Soil Association certified organic
- Vegan Society certified
- Certified Kosher by the London Beth Din Kashrut Division
- Cardboard holds PEFC and 1 other sustainability certificate* (forest sustainability)
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes (it's chocolate)
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we really think this one is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. 16-18 degrees C
Search terms: PLAY in CHOC, PlayChoc, play in choc party pack, party packs