There's a lot of trash on the beach today...if we don't clear it away quickly, it'll be washed out to sea!
Work together to save the sea animals hiding under the rubbish, and sort it all into the right bins before the tide comes in!
A cooperative board game for 2-6 players aged 4+. Each play lasts about 10 minutes. Instructions are in multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch
A cooperative game is one where all players have to work together to win (or lose) together. It's not you against me, it's you and me together against the game!
What it contains: 1 "Sand hill" board, 1 "Sea" board, 1 "Sea shore" board, 4 "Beach" plates, 4 "Animal" plates, 16 "Waste" chips, 1 wooden dice, 3 cardboard bins. Box size: 24.5 x 24.5 x 4.0 cm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - France
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Locally-sourced FSC cardboard, locally-sourced FSC wood, plant-based inks
- What's it packaged in? FSC cardboard box. No inner plastic bag (none is needed!) But we were disappointed to find the games arrived shrink-wrapped, the supplier is switching away from this very soon, so we're happy to support them.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 99%. We were disappointed to find the games arrived shrink-wrapped, the supplier is switching away from this very soon, so we're happy to support them.
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes! 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Other than the above-mentioned switch away from plastic shrink-wrap, none, very happy, but let us know if you have suggestions!