What it contains: 1 Dodo food (watermelon) kit
Did you know that Dodo's loved watermelon?!
The Dodo, a bird that became extinct a long time ago has become legendary. But apparently was also a great foodie! He feasts on the watermelon that he grows in his very own grow kit!
Grow some watermelon plants galore for the insatiable gluttony of the Dodos.
What to do:
- Reconstitute the coconut soil by sprinkling it with 6 to 8 times its volume of water.
- Fill the jar.
- Sow a seed 5 mm deep.
- Water in fine rain.
- Store at 18-20 ° C
And after ?
Germination is rapid, in approximately 12 days. Leave to grow at 18-20 ° C and when the plant measures a few centimeters, repot it in a pot 7 to 9 cm in diameter and leave to grow. In May plant it in the garden or repot in a pot of 25 cm in diameter to grow on a balcony or terrace.
Product Description :
- 1 terracotta pot 5.5 cm in diameter
- 1 lozenge of dehydrated coconut soil
- 1 bag of watermelon seeds
Product dimensions 18 x 12 x 6 cm.
*instructions included in English
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - France
- Organic? No, the seeds are not organic
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Cardboard, paper, recycled coconut husk soil, seeds
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a growing kit, not a toy per se
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes but packed in a facility that also packs peanut seeds, so we don't feel good about recommending if you are peanut-allergic.
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?