What it contains: 1 bee friendly flower growing kit
Help care for our bees and other pollinators and add a splash of colourful florals to your home with this adorable grow it yourself set!
The role of pollination of flowering plants by bees is essential for maintaining plant biodiversity and ensuring good harvests of fruits, vegetables or seeds useful to humans. Sow this mixture to attract foraging insects to your garden and make them grow and flower to feed them.
Place the pellet of coconut soil in a saucer and sprinkle it with 6 to 8 times its volume of water to rehydrate it.
It swells immediately in a few minutes
Undo it with your fingertips and fill the pot
Place the seeds from the bag over the entire surface
Keep inside the house in a well-lit place
In spring, plant in the ground in your garden or repot in a larger pot 18 cm or more in diameter.
*instructions included in English
Product size: 18 x 12 x 6 cm
- A bag of seeds of mixed species
- A 5 cm diameter terracotta pot
- A lozenge of coconut soil to rehydrate
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - France
- Organic? No, the seeds are not organic
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Cardboard, paper, recycled coconut husk soil, seeds
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a growing kit, not a toy per se
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes but packed in a facility that also packs peanut seeds, so we don't feel good about recommending if you are peanut-allergic.
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?