Give them an experience - written on a cute "gift voucher" they can plant to grow wildflowers!
Made from a recycled paper pulp which whilst drying has living seeds added to it – Birdsfoot Trefoil, Black Knapweed, Black Medick, Meadow Buttercup, Musk Mallow, Ox-Eye-Daisy, Ribworth Plantain, Red Campion, Slad Burnet, Self Heal, White Campion, and Yarrow.
Bury it under 2cm of soil, water it, and watch your wildflowers bloom! These instructions are printed on the card also.
Photos are from a real test - planted in March 2020 - of this seeded paper.
- Proper gift card: 1 A6 (10.5 X 14.8 cm) 280gsm greeting 'postcard' (not folded, but printed on both sides) and envelope (random bright colour)
- Floppier, bigger version: 1 A5 (14.8 X 21.0 cm) 200gsm greeting note, printed on both sides, no envelope
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - UK
- Organic? Unclear
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? 280gsm recycled paper and seeds, printed with vegan inks
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes, certified
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - recycled paper
- Biodegradable compostable?Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Not sure recycling would appreciate the seeds but you can plant or compost it
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Seeds don't say alive forever - please plant within a year for best results (although they say the seeds might be ok for 3-4 years)
- Standards met: Certified vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: memory, birthday card