Give them an experience - written on a cute "gift voucher" they can plant to grow wildflowers!
Made from a recycled paper pulp which whilst drying has living seeds added to it – Birdsfoot Trefoil, Black Knapweed, Black Medick, Meadow Buttercup, Musk Mallow, Ox-Eye-Daisy, Ribworth Plantain, Red Campion, Slad Burnet, Self Heal, White Campion, and Yarrow.
Bury it under 2cm of soil, water it, and watch your wildflowers bloom! These instructions are printed on the card also.
Photos are from a real test - planted in March 2020 - of this seeded paper.
What it contains: 1 A6 (10.5 X 14.8 cm) greeting 'postcard' (not folded, but printed on both sides) and envelope (random bright colour - in case you really don't want pink just say so!)
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - UK
- Organic? Unclear
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? 280gsm recycled paper and seeds, printed with vegan inks
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - recycled paper
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Not sure recycling would appreciate the seeds but you can plant or compost it
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Seeds don't say alive forever - please plant within a year for best results (although they say the seeds might be ok for 3-4 years)
- Standards met: Certified vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: memory