A game for guinea pig lovers, by guinea pig lovers.
The talented board game designing family that is Marbushka are loving owners of 2 guinea pigs: Graphite and Zuzu. They built them an amazing palace to live in (see photos) in their daughter's room. The guinea pigs adore it so much, it's difficult to lure them back out of it - only their favourite treats will work!
This whole funny situation inspired this board game, with simple but fun gameplay for 2-4 players, aged 3+, each round lasting about 10 minutes.
They've added funny twists based on their experiences with their own pets.
Plus 3 variations to the game to make it more challenging for older players (up to age 5 or 6).
What it contains: 1 guinea pig palace, 4 guinea pigs, 1 die, 4x4 treats, 4 reminders, 16 plates
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Hungary
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Hungary
- What's it made from? Paper and wood from FSC- and PEFC-certified forests; 90%-recycled cardboard; natural paints; inks
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box, brown paper packing, small amount of plastic sealing tape
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? We think so, we're checking!
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the cardboard is made 90% from recycled paper
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Based on the materials it's made from, yes 100%, but not yet certified
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes - 100%!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3 up to 5 or 6
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: Directive 2009/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the safety of toys: requirements EN 71
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None! But please let us know your suggestions!
Search terms: Piggly, piggy