Wondering when the moon comes and when it goes down? When does it look like the Cheshire Cat's smile, and when does it disappear altogether? This puzzle will answer all your questions. 14 pieces help us understand the waxing and waning of our largest natural satellite. And the night sky is covered with blackboard paint so your little one can get creative :-).
What it contains: A 14-piece wooden puzzle. 0.5cm thick, 49cm wide, 26cm high. With its own wooden cover for storing.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? FSC-certified birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, blackboard paint.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+ - egg pieces are small
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: bugs, insects, Stuka Puka