Learn simple ways to help the planet with Peppa and George in this brand new story!
It is Love Our Planet Week at playgroup, and Madame Gazelle asks the children to make a scrapbook of all the things they can do to help look after our planet. Peppa and George recycle, grow their own vegetables, turn off the taps when they are brushing their teeth and scooter to playgroup instead of going in the car. They learn that every little thing makes a BIG difference!
Peppa loves our planet! Everyone loves our planet!
All Peppa Pig books are printed on paper from responsibly managed sources.
What it contains: 1 paperback book, 32 pages
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? No - China :-( That's 22,000km of 'book-miles'. We're wrestling with whether to apply our 'made in Europe' criterion to books, as they are a side-line to our toys, and we only retail don't distribute so our influence on producers is limited.
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? No - China :-( That's 22,000km of 'book-miles'. We're wrestling with whether to apply our 'made in Europe' criterion to books, as they are a side-line to our toys, and we only retail don't distribute so our influence on producers is limited.
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages:
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe! When it is, we'll restock it :-)