Scented playdough, handmade in the UK by the lovely Emma, from organically-grown plant-based food ingredients, plastic-free in an aluminium tin. <3<3<3
Goes nicely with our 100%-recycled playdough cutters.
Please note: our delivery had a rough ride and most tins got dented. If you're ordering for a gift please let us know so we can pick the prettiest ones! Otherwise, I'm hoping that you, like me, would rather use the dented tin than have it go to waste!
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - UK
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Organic wheat flour, salt, organic vegetable oil, cream of tartar, vegetable glycerine, food colouring, flavourings
- What's it packaged in? Aluminium tin - 100% recyclable and very likely to be usefully recycled (75% of the Aluminium ever produced is still in use)
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes 100%
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes 100%
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Aluminium has probably been recycled
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes (playdough), no (aluminium tin)
- Reusable / refillable? Yes the tin is a very useful size
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 3+ because a younger child could choke on the soft substance. This is true of all playdough, even home-made. But you know best, just always supervise small children closely if they're playing with anything that'd fit through a toilet roll!
- Shelf life: Up to 6 months if played with regularly and stored airtight in a cool dark place (please do not store in direct sunlight or in the fridge)
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? No - made from wheat flour
- Peanut-free? Yes - but packaged in an environment which does handle these ingredients therefore cross contamination could occur.
- Soy-free? Yes - but packaged in an environment which does handle these ingredients therefore cross contamination could occur.
- Lactose-free? Yes - but packaged in an environment which does handle these ingredients therefore cross contamination could occur.
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes although darker coloured playdoughs could stain white clothing
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we really think this one is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!
Search terms: playdough, playdoh, play doh, play dough