Transform yourself into a princess or unicorn with this water-based, certified organic hypoallergenic kids face painting kit that contains everything you'll need!
One kit will be enough for a dozen face paintings, so you have hours of fun in your future! Enough face paint for about 12 full faces. Washes easily off with soap and water.
Packed plastic-free in an innovative cardboard palette. Packed in France by adults with disabilities, at a facility that promotes social and professional inclusion.
What it contains: 1 cardboard palette, 3 colors (3 x 2.5 g/.08 oz), 1 cosmetic brush, 2 facepaint design suggestions. Pack size is 13 x 7.5 x 0.8 cm.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? Yes - certified
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from? Facepaint: Cornstarch*, glyceryl oleate citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, Vitamin E, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid (preservative, rated 1 out of 10 - lowest risk - by ewg.org). Red also includes: mica. All colors may also contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green), CI 77742 (manganese violet), CI 75470 (carmine). * Organically-grown ingredients. 99% of ingredients by weight are of natural origin; 10% are from organically-grown plants. Pallete and box are cardboard Brush is made from: wood, aluminium, nylong
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? Yes except for 2 little rivets on the palette that hold the colors in
- Vegan? No
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: 12 months after opening
- Awards: Certified Imprim’vert for eco-friendly printing
- Safety standards met: Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-baesd ingredients were organically grown Qualite France certified European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes with soap and warm water
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with it!