Six graduated cups, dozens of possibilities for bath and play time.
Scoop and pour water, build towers by turning upside down, or just sort sizes to nest. The My First Green Toys Stacking Cups are colourful and fun and teach basic counting and maths concepts. Each cup is numbered on the bottom from 1 to 6 and is volumetrically accurate. Fill cups 1 and 2, for example, and it will equal the volume of cup 3.
Perfect for home, classroom, outdoors, or the tub. Safe, non-toxic; contains no BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings.
What it contains: 6 play pieces
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - US
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? No - US
- What's it made from? While recycled milk jugs are the primary ingredient in all Green Toys, they sometimes integrate other types of recycled plastic (think yogurt cups!) when needed to ensure they're creating the best products possible. All the plastic is collected by waste management, cleaned, shredded into flakes, reprocessed into the raw material, and mixed with food-safe, mineral-based colouring. Voilà, its playtime! The milk jugs used are 100% post-consumer recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Some products have components made from recycled polypropylene (PP) or recycled low-density polyethylene (LDPE). By using recycled plastic, they divert material from landfills, save energy, and reduce our carbon footprint.
- What's it packaged in? All Green Toy products are packaged in 100% recyclable cardboard – no additives like blister packs, twist ties, or cellophane wrappers – and printed with minimal colour using soy inks. On occasion, they'll integrate packaging components made from 100% recycled water bottles when the need to make sure your product doesn't fall out of the box.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No, made from recycled plastic
- Vegan? No
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes, 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 6m+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: All manufacturing is done in California where they follow strict toy safety and environmental laws. All Green Toys also pass safety toy testing standards, including: Consumer Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Consumer Products Safety Standard Specification, ASTM F963, California Prop. 65 restrictions on lead & cadmium, FDA regulations for food contact, Voluntary testing for no BPA (Bisphenol-A), International standards EN71 and ISO 8134
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but let us know your thoughts on this product in our reviews :)