Everything needed for hours of bubbling fun! There is enough bubble mix to make 1000s of football-sized bubbles. The multi-rope floods the garden / beach / field with bubbles!
These kits are ideal presents, especially for younger kids. The wands are 25cm long, and suitable for younger kids (under 7 years or so).
Dr Zigs is a Welsh bubble company run by the lovely Paola and her son Ziggy (now 10). They make some of the best giant bubble toys in the world, with a unique focus on ethical and eco-friendly toys. We're delighted to stock them!
What it contains: 100ml of 10x bubble mix concentrate (makes 1 litre bubble mix); 1 coloured multi bubble rope on 25cm wands; Dr Zigs tips, tricks and instructions.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes except the cotton for the wicks (cotton doesn't grow in Europe?
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from?
- Biodegradable bubble mix: Plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- Other elements: Fairtrade cotton (wick), sustainable wood (wand(s)), recycled plastic (bottle for bubble mix; 20-50% of it is recycled)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the bubble mix bottles are 20-50% recycled plastic
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); wand(s) = yes (cotton and wood); bubble mix container = no (plastic)
- Reusable refillable? Yes, you can order giant bubblemix refills from us here.
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!
Search terms: Dr Ziggs, drzigs