A 54-piece puzzle, which when assembled is 3 meters-long.
It's a cycling holiday and a puzzle in one!
Vibrantly illustrated by Mariana Ruiz Johnson.
What it contains: A 54-piece puzzle (300cm x 9cm when assembled) in a box (70cm x 12cm x 7cm).
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Spain
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard with plastic shrinkwrap around the outside. We hate plastic shrinkwrap and are talking with the makers about why they feel it's needed and how to eliminate it.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100% except the shrinkwrap!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3 years plus
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: EU safety standards for toys - CE-marked
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We wish it were not shrink-wrapped...we are talking with the maker about alternatives to this.
Search terms: bicycle, biking, cycling