Your child will be enchanted by our Santa! His heart is as genuine as his beard and there's a magic about him...in fact we're suspicious he might be the real thing!
Timeslots for 2021 will be fixed in the next few weeks...we expect they'll be in early December. Meanwhile click the 'Notify me when available' button to receive a notification once they're available to book.
We received this message in Nov 2021 which about sums-up our Santa: "Hi, I was wondering if you are considering doing the digital/Zoom Santa chat again this year. My kids loved it so so much last year. Santa was amazing and kind and wise. Never thought I'd say something on Zoom was beautiful but it was...We still talk regularly about the amazing answer he gave to my son's question about magic."
He'll chat with your child about the real meaning of Christmas - not presents, rather family, together time, and celebration.
And you get to choose what plastic-free gift, if any, he'll send your child (by post).
You are welcome to bring more than one child.
How it'll work:
- Just add the timeslot of your choice to your cart (the app takes about 1 minute to load, please wait, thanks!)
- If you'd like Santa to send a gift to your child, add any gift from our store to your cart also and checkout.
- Add giftwrapping at checkout if you'd like it (or not), including the message Santa will hand-write on the gift tag.
- Be sure and put your name - not your child's name - on the shipping address so you can hide the gift away until the day your child meets Santa.
- If you'd rather Santa not send a gift, that's fine. Santa will of course know what if anything he has sent each child.
- You'll get a confirmation of your timeslot with the Zoom meeting link - be sure and add to your calendar.
- On the day, join 5 minutes early and we'll let you into the meeting just in time.
- Your child(ren) will have about 10 minutes to chat with Santa (which is actually over 3 times longer than most shopping mall Santas).
- Santa will join the Zoom live from the North Pole.