The Geomag MAGICUBE system is a fun and a great educational toy for kids from an early age on (1+). The system made in Switzerland is incredibly versatile, allowing kids to use their imagination and engage in several different styles of play.
The cubes themselves are really well constructed and somewhat durable with the colours actually painted rather than stickers used. And... the best is it is all 100% made of recycled plastic which we are sure you love as much as we do!!
The new 'Little World Set' includes not only colourful blocks for building characters, animals and buildings. It has all the tools for building vehicles with actual wheels that magnetically attach to the blocks. A simple, magical system!
What it contains: 19 magnetic pieces in 3 shapes, various colours, plus 2 axis and 4 wheels.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes with exception of magnets as they are from China - The raw recycled plastics are bought from suppliers based in Italy and Germany. Magnetic components come from China.
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Switzerland
- What's it made from? Recycled plastic
- What's it packaged in? a cardboard box and a cardboard tray which is both made of 70% recycled cardboard.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Recycled Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No - but made from recycled plastic materials
- Vegan? Vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes, recycled
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? a great toy to reuse
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 1 to 5
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: numerous international awards including the Special Prize for Sustainability Toys Awards 2021, German Innovation Award 2019, Toys for Future Award 2020 Nuremberg Toy Fair, Good Toy Guide recommended, Stem.org Authentication Early Childhood Product, Stem.org Authentication Educational Product and many more.
- Safety standards met: Yes - Geomag manufacturing complies with the most rigorous European safety standards including EU Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked) and EU REACH standards (verifying no heavy metals or other contaminants). The Geomag products are made of plastic industrial waste of traceable sources and not simply re-used plastic. This ensures a transparent process, making it 100% safe and suitable for toys
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Great toy from a great company :)