Look up, up high and see all the trees! Who lives in the tree and what wonderful fruit can you pick? What do trees look like as the year goes by? Lift the flaps to discover red autumn trees, leafless wintry trees and even lots of things that can fall from trees!
With bright illustrations and accessible, interactive text, and large cut-out flaps, specially designed for little hands, this is the perfect first introduction to trees for preschoolers.
What it contains: 1 board book book, 12 pages
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? China :-( That's 22,000km of 'book-miles'. We're wrestling with whether to apply our 'made in Europe? criterion to books, as they are a side-line to our toys, and we only retail don't distribute so our influence on producers is limited.
- Organic? Unlikely
- Manufactured in Europe?No - China
- What's it made from? Paper, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Unknown
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Babies up to about age 2
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A - a book not a toy
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe?saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe?