Face paint palette, facepaint pencils, and hair mascara in a cool gift box. All certified organic, made in Europe? with cardboard as the main packaging material.
What it contains:
- 1 cardboard facepaint palette - 3 colors (each 2.5g): silver, blue, black
- 1 facepaint brush
- Instructions for 2 facepaint designs
- Blue hair mascara
- 2 facepaint pencils - red and yellow
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? Yes - Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-based ingredients were organically grown
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from?
- Facepaint palette: Cornstarch*, glyceryl oleate citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, Vitamin E, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid (preservative, rated 1 out of 10 - lowest risk - by ewg.org). Red also includes: mica. All colors may also contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green), CI 77742 (manganese violet), CI 75470 (carmine). * Organically-grown ingredients. 99% of ingredients by weight are of natural origin; 10% are from organically-grown plants.
- Facepaint pencils: Coconut oil*, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, c10-18 triglycerides, carnauba wax*, silica, mica, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, talc, kaolin, oryzanol, glyceryl undecylenate, tocopherol, tin oxide. Depending on the colour may also contain: ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ammonium ferrocyanide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 75470 (carmine). * Organically-grown ingredients. 100% of the ingredients are of natural origin; 30% are from organically-grown plants.
- Hair mascara: Water, glycerin**, acacia senegal gum, sucrose palmitate, aloe vera leaf juice*, glyceryl caprylate, fragrance, microcrystalline cellulose, p-anisic acid, Vitamin E, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, cellulose. Depending on the colour may also contain: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77019(mica), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77288 (chromium oxide green), ci 77742 (manganese violet). * Organically-grown plant ingredients / ** Made from organic ingredients. 99% of all ingredients are naturally-occurring, 66% from organically-grown plants.
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No - hair mascara inner tube and applicator are plastic, and facepaint pencils have a plastic lead protector
- Vegan? No - red colours include carmine which is made from insects
- Animal-cruelty-free? Not tested on animals
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Box and all cardboard parts, and facepaint pencils - yes; mascara plastic inner tube and applicator - no
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? No
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3 years +
- Shelf life: Facepaint and skin color pencils 12 months after opening, hair mascara 6 months after opening
- Awards: None
- Safety standards met:
- Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-baesd ingredients were organically grown
- Qualite France certified
- European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes with soap and warm water
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None yet :-)
- Face paint palette: Add some water to the colors and apply to skin using the brush. Remove with warm water and soap. After use, leave brush and color palette to dry before putting away in the box.
- Hair Mascara: Put the colour on the wand and apply to dry hair. Allow to dry naturally or dry with a hair dryer for a faster result. Brush for a more natural effect. Wash-out with shampoo.
- Facepaint pencils: Draw on skin, wash off with soap and water.
- Keep all items out of reach of children. For external use only.