Award winning card game for all ages - from 8 to 80+ about who made history, how & when. 40 fantastically illustrated cards detailing 40 of the most famous artists from from 15th century Botticelli and Artemesia Gentileschi to Frida Kahlo to today’s Yayoi Kusama and David Hockney.
Win the cards by guessing who the characters are from the facts read out on their cards. Choose your level of fact from green to red: easiest to hard.
Do you know which artist is a great fan of Walt Disney? Who changed their name at least 30 times? How Impressionism got its name? If you know the answer, you win the card; if not, you learn :-)
A great game for all ages and stages to play together!
PS: We love that Alex, who founded History Heroes, is working hard to represent human diversity and include heroes outside the traditional European account of "history" (which was a bit dominated by European men). This isn't the easiest of tasks and she continues to work on it and refine her games with each reprint. If you have any suggestions for her do tell us or her!
What it contains: 40 illustrated cards in a box sized 11.8 x 7 x 1.8 cm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - UK
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Sustainable cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 8+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 0
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?