60 Easy Plant-Based Recipes Kids Can Make to Stay Healthy and Save the Earth
Struggling to get your kids to eat healthfully? Let them help themselves!
Experts tell us the best way to teach kids healthy eating habits is to involve them in the process. This irresistible cookbook presents 60 appealing recipes kids will beg to make themselves, in fun and charming illustrations they will love.
Bursting with color, humor, cute animal characters, and cool facts (Did you know your brain actually shrinks when you’re dehydrated? Drink water, quick!), Help Yourself empowers children to take charge of their own nutrition — for now and for life!
What it contains: 1 paperback / softback book, 144 pages
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- Organic? Unlikely
- Manufactured in EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- What's it made from? Paper, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Unknown
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A - a book not a toy
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe!