Enjoy this beautiful symbol of love and peace in your home this Christmas and feel good knowing it's a sustainable and FairTrade decoration, made from natural, biodegradable materials by fairly treated people.
Made with wet felting techniques - the tail, wings and mistletoe sprig have all been lovingly handstitched to the dove's body.
1 dove with mistletoe. Dimensions: 10cm x 4cm of which mistletoe is 5cm x 4cm
- Raw materials from Europe? No - New Zealand
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Nepal
- What's it made from? Sheep’s wool from New Zealand. This natural by-product is processed to the highest environmental standards and always cruelty free. All the dyes used to create the vibrant colours are ‘azo’ free and most are natural dyes.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: recycled or biodegradable plastic bags and recycled postage bags
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? No - it is made of sheep wool
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - keep it in a safe space and reuse it every year for Christmas
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: great for all ages
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: not yet
- Safety standards met: As this is a handmade ornament intended for a family to use together, and not a toy intended for a child to use alone, it does not require or bear the CE-mark.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We would love to see these made in Europe