These whimsical winter robins are sure to add a touch of woodland wonder to your Christmas tree this year. Get three different robins with different coloured breasts in an organza bag, handmade and fairtrade.
What it contains
3 decorative robins, handmade of biodegradable felt, size of each robin: 6cm x 4cm
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? No - New Zealand
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Nepal
- What's it made from? Sheep’s wool from New Zealand. This natural by-product is processed to the highest environmental standards and always cruelty free. All the dyes used to create the vibrant colours are ‘azo’ free and most are natural dyes.
- What's it packaged in? Organza bag
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: recycled or biodegradable plastic bags and recycled postage bags
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? No - it is made of sheep wool
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - keep it in a safe space and reuse it every year for Christmas
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: great for all ages
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: not yet
- Safety standards met: As this is a handmade ornament intended for a family to use together, and not a toy intended for a child to use alone, it does not require or bear the CE-mark.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We would love to see these made in Europe
If you’ve got any stains, wiping with a wet cloth will remove nearly anything. If the wet cloth doesn’t do it, hand wash your felt in lukewarm water with a plain soap – no perfumes or dyes, then wring it out and leave it to dry.When felt is well-loved, it tends to grow small piles of loose wool fibres. This is normal and happens with all wool products. Simply pull them off the item or use a pair of scissors to cut them off.