An urban farming kit to grow your own fun!
Grow and make natural soap and toothpaste at home. Use Soapwort plant as a base for foamy soap, and herbs to add fragrant scents to soap and toothpaste. Seeds included: Soapwort, Saponaria officinalis, Mint, Mentha spicata, Pot Marigold, Calendula officinalis, Lavender, Lavandula officinalis;
- Seeds as above;
- Explanation cards with growing tips and recipes.
- Raw materials from Europe? TBC but we expect yes
- Organic? No - the seeds are not organically grown
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy and Denmark
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* paper, seeds, soil
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes in so far as it leaves you with plants!
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Awards: None yet but watch this space!
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.