The best Christmas gift ever: everything you need to grow your own Christmas tree! Seeds, soil, pot, and instructions.
It's guaranteed to grow. They filter-out the bad seeds (we need to find out how!)
The soil is specially selected for tree growing from seed. It includes a volcanic mineral called perlite, which makes the soil lighter, which trees like :-)
The pot is cardboard, with a plastic coating inside (to make it waterproof) that's so thin, when your tree outgrows the pot, it can be recycled.
Christmas trees are best planted in early Spring, so it's a well-timed gift for Christmas. You can grow inside at first, then plant outside after 6 months, in a pot or in the ground.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Finland
- Organic? No, not yet
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Finland
- What's it made from? FSC cardboard, seeds, soil
- What's it packaged in? FSC cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes in so far as it leaves you with plants!
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: At least 6 months
- Awards: None yet but watch this space!
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!