These cool dinosaurs can all be made with the Green Beedz triceratops iron-fuse beads set!
The mix of 100% plant-based iron-fuse beads and the pegboard made of recycled plastic (old fridges!) makes this a sustainable alternative to regular fuse beads. Green Beedz are fully compatible with other fuse beads.
What it contains: Triceratops pegboard (100% recycled plastic from old fridges), 1200 fuse beads in different colours (100% bioplastic made from sugarcane waste), ironing paper.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - Brazil
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- What's it made from? Pegboards: recycled plastic from old fridges - a clean recycling stream that meets EN71 toy safety standards. Beads are bioplastic made from the waste after sugar is extracted from sugarcane.
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No - but made from sustainable plastics (bio-based and recycled). Free from virgin petro-plastic.
- Vegan? Yes - not certified
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Peg boards are made from recycled plastic
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? n/a
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but let us know what you think!