This wonderfully colourful hammock is made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and can be used in children’s bedrooms, the garden, patio – the options are endless!
The hammock can be stored in a handy cotton bag to bring along on staycation trips around the country or simply on adventures in the park or the forest.
It’s also a perfect retreat for little people to enjoy a good book or relax for a little nap or me-time!
Can take a weight capacity of up to 80 kg (12.5 stone).
For indoor use we would recommend our suspension set for easy attachment to walls within the house.
For outdoor use we would recommend TWO of our Cordinho carabiners (includes rope) to attach to a suitable tree, post, wall etc.
- Raw materials from Europe? No - India
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? No - India - made by fairly-treated staff in a small factory
- What's it made from? 100% Cotton Wool (GOTS certified)
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard Box
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes both
- Reusable / refillable? Yes, great to reuse
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 3- 7 years
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: Yes, European toy safety standards (EN71)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We think it's a great product. If you find anything you think needs to be improved, please let us know.