Fix the hole in your paddling pool, inflatables, rain jacket, wellies, tent, or the crack in your mobile phone screen with this incredible tape. Superglue tape, basically. You can even apply it underwater. It's waterproof and airtight.
Not remotely eco-friendly in its own composition - but super-helping in keeping all sorts of things out of bins, so very Earth-kind overall.
The Gorilla Glue Company is 2 decades own and still family-owned and -operated in Cincinnati, Ohio. The glue was first discovered being used in Indonesia on teak furniture, but consumers soon found it to be incredibly versatile and demand soared.
What it contains: 1 roll of tape 8.2metres long, 48mm wide
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - TBC
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? No - USA
- What's it made from?
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? No
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Cardboard packaging - yes; tape itself - no
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Teens and adults only - not suitable for children
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: TBC
- Solvent-free? No
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Not at all - don't get it on anything you don't want it to stay on!
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We wish there were a biodegradable, natural-material version of this but there isn't that we can find - shout if you spot one!