Most glitter is plastic - but this magic brush uses certified-organic natural minerals instead.
Shine from head to toe - apply to skin and hair.
Infinitely refillable brush.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? Yes! Certified organic
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from?
- Powder: Mica, cornstarch*, Cl77891 (titanium dioxide), Cl 77491 (red iron oxides), lecithin, glycerin, water, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, Vitamin E, ascorbyl, palmitate, citric acid. * Ingredients from organically-grown plants. 100% of ingredients are of natural origin; 21% are from organically-grown plants.
- Brush hairs: nylon, container: plastic
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? No - container is plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Not tested on animals
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Powder yes; packaging no
- Reusable / refillable? Yes!
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: 3 years +
- Shelf life: 12 months after opening
- Awards: Certified Imprim’vert for eco-friendly printing
- Safety standards met:
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes with soap and warm water
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None yet :-)