You can use this wand-and-rope to make floating bubble 4m to 5m in diameter, or huge tube bubbles!
The 2.5m long wands allow you to create your bubbles up high, above the heads of your audience.
Used by professional bubblers!
Dr Zigs is a Welsh bubble company run by the lovely Paola and her son Ziggy (now 10). They make some of the best giant bubble toys in the world, with a unique focus on ethical and eco-friendly toys. We're delighted to stock them!
What it contains: 1 extra-giant bubble rope on a pair of 2.5 metre long carbon fibre wands.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? TBC - cotton is not grown in Europe so comes from India, we are checking where the carbon fibre comes from
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from? Fairtrade cotton (wick), carbon fibre (wands)
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused, upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Rope: yes; carbon fibre: no
- Reusable / refillable? Yes!
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Old enough to balance 2.5m long wands - maybe age 8+?
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know your thoughts!