A comprehensive, funny and useful guide for beginner gardeners who know the apocalypse is coming, and that growing fruit and veg will help.
'Brilliant ... Equal parts irreverent, cheeky and vitally important ... Charming ... Much too valuable to tuck away until the zombies come ... A gardening manual that you can put to use immediately, regardless of your situation' - Zombie Research Society.
Irreverent, straightforward and useful, it shows even complete beginners how to grow enough of their own food to survive when Armageddon arrives and imports collapse. Or when they don't :-).
A grow-your-own guide for the generation who'd rather eat compost than watch Gardeners' World, it tells you how to sow and grow 20 key crops, whether you have two pots, a patio or a whole allotment to play with. It takes you through what seeds, tools and other kit you'll need, teaches you how to plan and plant your site for maximum nutrition, and suggests gardening projects to get underway while civilization still stands, from growing dinner in a dustbin to a juice bar on a balcony. All while sticking a garden fork in the eye of the undead.
Gardening for the Zombie Apocalypse: surviving has never been so much fun.
What it contains: 1 paperback / softback book, 220 pages, 25 black and white images
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- Organic? Unlikely
- Manufactured in EU? Unlikely - TBC - probably China
- What's it made from? Paper, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Unknown
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Teens and adults
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A - a book not a toy
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe!