Change the world with a change of (mindset about) clothes!
A cool book for tweens/teens on responsible fashion! (And most adults, including me, could learn something also!)
Clothing is the 2nd most polluting industry. This practical, positive and empowering book explains why and how to reuse, swap, mend, thrift - and how to be a responsible buyer of new clothes - to support our planet (and the people who make our clothes).
It includes 'how-to's for hemming and sewing buttons, interviews with designers, repair cafes...it's freshly published and, I think, very on point.
What it contains: 1 paperback book, 160 pages
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Italy
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: We reckon tweens through early teens (or younger if the child is interested in clothing and fashion)
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Very happy with this printed-in-Europe book!